Subject: WHO/Europe Further extension letter nominations and elections 2024
From: "EURO Governance" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO Governance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2024 19:43:15 +0300

Please see the attached correspondence sent from the World Health 
Organization, Regional Office for Europe. One or more attachments may be 
included.

Veuillez vous référer à la correspondance ci-jointe du Bureau régional de 
l'Europe de l'Organisation mondiale de la santé. Une ou plusieurs annexes 
peuvent être jointes.

Mit der Bitte um Kenntnisnahme der beiliegenden Korrespondenz (eine oder 
mehrere Anlagen), Weltgesundheitsorganisation, Regionalbüro für Europa

См. прикрепленные письма от Европейского регионального бюро Всемирной 
организации здравоохранения (один или несколько прикрепленных файлов).

Regional Governance and Languages Unit
Executive Director’s Division
WHO Regional Office for Europe
Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
T: +45 45 33 68 51
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | WHO/Europe - 
Governance